| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macquarie Island in September is cool at 3.45 °C (38.21 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 3.9 °C (7 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry. Just 71.1mm (2.8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Macquarie Island September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Macquarie Island, Australia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Macquarie Island: