| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macquarie Island in October is cool at 3.85 °C (38.93 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 3.9 °C (7 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 71.9mm (2.8in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Macquarie Island October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Macquarie Island, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Macquarie Island: