| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macquarie Island in November is cool at 4.65 °C (40.37 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 3.9 °C (7 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 70mm (2.8in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 15:14 long and the longest day is 16:49 long with an average length of 16:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Macquarie Island November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Macquarie Island, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Macquarie Island: