| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macquarie Island in May is cool at 4.2 °C (39.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 3.4 °C (6.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 74.7mm (2.9in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 7:42 long and the longest day is 9:21 long with an average length of 8:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Macquarie Island May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Macquarie Island, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Macquarie Island: