| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macquarie Island in March is cool at 6.45 °C (43.61 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 3.3 °C (5.9 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Macquarie Island March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Macquarie Island, Australia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Macquarie Island: