| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macquarie Island in June is cool at 3.45 °C (38.21 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 3.5 °C (6.3 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry. Just 70.8mm (2.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 7:16 long and the longest day is 7:39 long with an average length of 7:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Macquarie Island June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Macquarie Island, Australia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Macquarie Island: