| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macquarie Island in July is cool at 3.45 °C (38.21 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 3.3 °C (5.9 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 69mm (2.7in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 7:21 long and the longest day is 8:35 long with an average length of 7:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Macquarie Island July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Macquarie Island, Australia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Macquarie Island: