| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macquarie Island in January is a little cool at 7.1 °C (44.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 3.4 °C (6.1 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 78.9mm (3.1in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 15:50 long and the longest day is 17:08 long with an average length of 16:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Macquarie Island January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Macquarie Island, Australia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Macquarie Island: