| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macquarie Island in February is a little cool at 7.15 °C (44.87 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 3.3 °C (5.9 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 81.6mm (3.2in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 15:46 long with an average length of 14:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Macquarie Island February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Macquarie Island, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Macquarie Island: