| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macquarie Island in April is cool at 5.25 °C (41.45 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 3.3 °C (5.9 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 90.7mm (3.6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Macquarie Island April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Macquarie Island, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Macquarie Island: